Glass and Wood Vase Propagation Station
Who doesn't want to grow new plant babies from your favourite, or a friends plant?
Growing new plants from cuttings is very easy to do so using water propagation while showing off your growth progress in our stylish Chemistry Water Propagation Station.
Quick 3 Step Water Propagation Guide
- Take your cuttings with a minimum of 3-4 leaves by snipping at a node (where the leaf meets the stem). Feel free to take multiple cuttings from the same plant or vine.
- Remove the bottom leaf while keeping 1-2 top leaves. When possible, you should have 2 bottom nodes submerged as it increases the number of roots developing.
- Take your cuttings, fill up the bulbs with water and patiently wait until your roots have grown to about 1 inch or 2.5 cm before transferring to soil.
After your successful water propagation, Enjoy your new plant babies! and watch your plants grow for years to come.
Or choose to gift your successful propagations to one of your friends or relatives.
And of course, you can trade your new propagations to expand your plant collection, who doesn't love new species?
Take your cuttings, fill up the glass bulbs with water and watch your cuttings develop new roots in no time!
Each bulb can easily be removed for a hand wash cleaning.
This is our best selling propagation station, due to this high demand, we only have a limited amount in stock. Get yours now before they sell out!
- Includes: 1x Wooden stand + (1, 2 or 3) Glass vases.
- Size: See picture with dimensions.
- Adjustable Height.
- Plants or cuttings not included.
Material: glass + wood